This beautiful bread knife with blue resin and wood handle is perfect for cutting bread and soft cakes.
Made from 67-layer Damascus Steel.
Made from Blue resin and coloured natural wood. Stainless steel end cap.
Please note that every knife handle is different. Some will have more blue resin and less natural wood while others will have less blue resin and more natural wood. If you have a preference of more or less blue resin in your handle, please include a message with your purchase and we will do our best to find a handle to match your request.
Black gift box.
Made in China.
|Blade length||19.6 cm|
|Total length||32.1 cm|
|Blade Height||3.1 cm|
Care and Use Instructions
- Suitable for use on bread and soft cakes.
- Do not use on other foods.
- Only use natural wood or plastic cutting boards. Never use stone, glass or other rigid cutting surfaces.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry after each use.
- Always apply a small amount of oil after each use. We recommend Tsubaki oil (Japanese Camellia Oil) which has been used for centuries by Japanese knife makers to protect all types of steel.
- Avoid prolonged immersion in liquids (water, solvents, etc).
- Do not clean in the dishwasher.
- Sharpen using a whetstone or a quality knife sharpener.
- Store your knife in a dry place (out of the sheath).
- As a minimum, wipe the blade with oil, 3 to 4 times a year to stop rust forming (more often if near water).
- Given the right conditions, even stainless steel can rust. If you are in a humid climate or coastal region it is important to keep your knife’s blade protected with a quality knife oil.