This beautiful Xinzuo chef’s knife with damascus steel blade and rosewood Western style handle is the perfect all rounder and can be used for meat, fish and vegetables. The knife comes with a wooden sheath.
Also available are the matching Santoku and Utility / Petty knives.
Made from 67 layer high Carbon Damascus Steel with 10Cr core (10Cr15CoMoV).
Rosewood with double steelhead.
Gift box with magnetic lid and red velvet insert.
Made in China.
|Blade length||21 cm|
|Total length||33.9 cm|
|Blade Height||5.45 cm|
Care and Use Instructions
- Suitable for use on meat, fish and vegetables.
- Do not use on frozen foods or bones.
- Only use natural wood or plastic cutting boards. Never use stone, glass or other rigid cutting surfaces.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry after each use.
- Avoid prolonged immersion in liquids (water, solvents, etc).
- Do not clean in the dishwasher.
- Sharpen using a whetstone or a quality knife sharpener.
- Store your knife in a dry place.
- As a minimum, wipe the blade with oil, 3 to 4 times a year to stop rust forming (more often if near water).
- Given the right conditions, even stainless steel can rust. If you are in a humid climate or coastal region it is important to keep your knife’s blade protected with a quality knife oil. We recommend Tsubaki oil (Japanese Camellia Oil) which has been used for centuries by Japanese knife makers to protect all types of steel.